About the brand : Gigaset Cordless Communications
Up until 2011 Gigaset cordless phones were known as Siemens cordless phones and home phones. Since the acquisition of the Siemens cordless phones business, Gigaset communications has continued to build on the strong German heritage of Siemens cordless phones and have taken the current range of Gigaset cordless home phones to be number one in the European market. Designed and built in Germany, innovations and technology are built into every Gigaset cordless phone.
Why buy a Gigaset phone?
- All Gigaset phones are designed and engineered in Germany
- Gigaset is a dedicated phone manufacturer – meaning greater focus and better quality.
- In a 2011 test, every single top thirty phone in the which best buy guide was manufactured by Gigaset
- Every prototype Gigaset phone is subjected to a series of endurance tests to guarantee world-class quality and reliability. If even the smallest fault is found, it is sent back to the drawing board.
How are the phones tested?
Before a Gigaset phone can be signed off by the head engineer, it will undergo a series of stringent machine-operated tests designed to mimic a “worst case scenario” in the home environment. Each phone is designed to comfortably withstand the harshest of treatment on a daily basis.
Gigaset phones are designed and engineered in Germany to exacting specifications and each one comes with 2 years warranty.
- Each keypad button is pressed 100,000 times
- Each handset charging cycle is activated 25,000 times
- Each handset is placed into a trouser pocket containing dust and crumbs 10,000 times
- Each phone is subjected to a series of temperature shocks from -25 to + 55 degrees celsius
- Each phone is dropped on its edge and side 16 times from a series of heights
- Each phone is placed in a dust oven intermittently over a period of 8 days
As Gigaset is completely confident in the quality and reliability of their handsets, they provide 2 years warranty on all its products.
Introducing the Gigaset DA210: The compact, basic corded phone ideal for straightforward telephony at home or in the office. Wall-mountable to save space, it comes with a long elastic cable up to three metres long, allowing you to move around while talking. You can program the Gigaset DA210 with up to 10 speed dial entries to quickly connect with your most frequent contacts. Forgotten to mention something in your last conversation? the last number redial function allows you to reconnect with a single push of a button. The Gigaset DA210 can connect to the public telephone network as well as a private office network.
It is corded phone
It is white in colour
It has Wall-mountable 10 speed dial entries